facebook

who got the best pledge classes

by: sorority pcs

Which PCs are the best this year?? From what I have seen, it looks KD's pledge class is hotter than Kappa's this year. Didnt see very many super pretty girls in kappa or theta?

Posted By: sorority pcs
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: TennisGuyUllmann96   

Not Kappa.

By: TennisGuyUllmann96
#22  by: Let’s get real   

Kappa
Pi Phi / Theta
Tridelt

KD
Chi O

Zeta
AXO

ADPi
AOPi

By: Let’s get real
by: WhattttJan 22, 2018 11:18:13 PM

I'm sorry pi phi did not do that good. pi phis are chill but definitely not at that spot

By: Whatttt
by: HaJan 22, 2018 11:39:50 PM

Lol just no

By: Ha
by: Too SoonJan 23, 2018 6:40:00 AM

Pi Phi killed it again but switch with Tri Delt. Theta, Tri Delt and Pi Phi has the best rushes. Kappa didn’t have best rush, but still best history.

By: Too Soon
by: -Jan 25, 2018 10:16:11 AM

AXO and ADPI are still very similar to each other and as whole (and also this pledge class) I would say ADPI has consistently done a little better but not enough to really differentiate the two from each other.

By: -
by: hmJan 26, 2018 12:09:15 AM

AXO had a lot more crossover with Chi O/Zeta and less with ADPi this year than in the past, seemed to be a lot more ADPi/AOPi on pref this year

By: hm
by: EhJan 26, 2018 10:14:02 AM

Maybe Chi O but not Zeta - most people I know who had Zeta on pref had Chi O, KD, or Tri Delt - I don't personally know of anyone who had Zeta and AXO (which doesn't mean it didn't happen, but does mean it was uncommon)

By: Eh
#23  by: Blah   

Lol pi phi bye

By: Blah
by: sad?Jan 22, 2018 11:40:53 PM

don’t get all this, must be a KD who’s pretty damn bummed that pi phi got closer to top tier than they ever will

By: sad?
by: Oh okJan 23, 2018 6:56:36 AM

When your post isn’t well received so you throw shade at another sorority..... nice.

By: Oh ok
#24  by: Kk   

Piphi is top tier. I think KDis the one up for debate!

By: Kk
#25  by: Zeppos   

Theta meeeeeeooooooowwwwww

By: Zeppos
#26  by: Look   

Obviously Kappa because their baby kappas deserve whatever they want and the world must obey or else you aren’t worthy of them.

By: Look
#27  by: Reality   

Kappa conquered rush. The best pledges are kappas.

By: Reality
by: But reallyJan 26, 2018 9:03:02 PM

Biggest surprise was that they didn’t. Post rush was the real embarrassment. Is that really what is considered top? Top what? Wow.

By: But really
#28  by: Hush   

Saying kappa is above theta this year is a joke. Theta swept. Pair with SAE and good things happen. Sad but true.

By: Hush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.