facebook

who got the best pledge classes

by:    

Which PCs are the best this year?? From what I have seen, it looks KD's pledge class is hotter than Kappa's this year. Didnt see very many super pretty girls in kappa or theta?

Posted By: sorority pcs
Page 2 of 3
#11by:    

Based on all I’ve heard and observed, one thing that is pretty agreed upon is that there is a lot more parity between the pcs of sororities this year. The gap between top sororities seems be getting smaller and more even.

By: Guy
by: girl   

Who's top?

By: girl
by: Yes    

Theta, Tri Delt and Pi Phi won rush. Definitely flattened the top more.

By: Yes
#12by:    

Theta
Tri Delt/Kappa
KD/Pi Phi

By: freshman
by: haha   

One good pledge class hasn't made up for the last 2 years of mediocre but good try! They're definitely doing better than before but I don't think anyone would go as far to say they're the best now.

By: haha
#13by:    

Top tier:
Kappa/tri delt
Pi Phi/ theta

Middle:
KD
Chi o/zeta
Alpha chi

Bottom:
Adpi
Aopi

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nah   

Nah AXO isn't there yet. Might've been with a better pledge class but if you look at it theirs is much closer to Adpi's than to Zeta's or chi o's

By: Nah
by: not bad   

This is actually one of the better rankings I've seen. Actually seems to reflect rush not just copy/pasting old rankings

By: not bad
by: honest   

top is still kappa/tri delt/ theta

pi phi has a looooong way to go lol

By: honest
by: yup   

these are just objectively true, anyone that says other wise is trying to either promote themselves or bash another group.

By: yup
by: rt   

ya i agree. i think the tier breakdowns are correct but top tier should be:

Kappa
theta/tridelta
pi phi

Pi phi has had two really strong rushes back to back which i think pushes them solidly into the top tier but they are not equal to theta or tri delt yet in terms of rankings.

By: rt
#14by:    

I think KD has proven once again that they are just not top tier material. Every year they get 4/5 hot girls but the vast majority of the house (including the attractive ones) are soooo strange and often not cool or well known in their grade. KD is firmly planted in the middle tier with chi o and zeta despite how they self rank on this site.

By: J
by: Huh?   

I think KD’s pledge class looks great! And I don’t see much evidence of self ranking from them either..... (no more than other houses). They are definitely one of the houses that gets attracked the most on this site. Only Theta gets picked on more. Personal vendettas maybe?

By: Huh?
by: kk   

@huh? you don't see much evidence of self ranking from KD? did you not read your own comment? or the initial post on this thread? or any of the comments saying KD is equal to tri delt or pi phi? theres overwhelming evidence girl.

By: kk
by: Hmmm   

How is stating my opinion that KD had a great rush self-ranking? Every comment on here is just an opinion. At least mine is on a positive note instead of mean and negative like yours.

By: Hmmm
#15by:    

pretty sure AXO and ChiO had a huge overlap in pref night, and more similar pledge classes than AXO and ADPi even if ChiO got a lot of girls both chapters wanted

By: vu
#16by:    

Tri delta killed it, they just out rushed kappa......

By: hm
by: YN   

Tri Delt killed it but they didn’t do anything to Kappa. Kappa had an off year. Last year Theta went off script and lost some strong southern PNMs to other sororitys, including Kappa. This year, Kappa went a different direction and if didn’t work. Theta, Tri Delt and Pi Phi had strong rushes. Kappa still top overall but Theta didn’t drop more as expected. Tri Delt needed a better year and had it, and Pi Phi has had a couple of strong years now.

Kappa
Theta/Tri Delt
Pi Phi

By: YN
by: lmao   

tri delt trolls greek rank obviously. definitely messed up rush and did worse than the past few years. just stating facts, for most of the girls who got tri delt it wasn't their top pick

By: lmao
#17by:    

what happened to kappa!?!?!

By: what
by: Lonestar   

Texas seceded

By: Lonestar
#18by:    

I think many of the girls at the top ranked houses overlapped at pref night. Many girls that had piphi did have kappa/tridelt or theta. I do think that overall tridelt and piphi did very well and that is why the hot debate over the "top". I think Kappa is seen as a top house, but not always for good reasons. I think we can agree that it is kappa theta tridelt and piphi in one order or another.

By: smile
by: mhmm   

I know girls who had pi phi and kappa and preffed pi phi... I know people say Kappa is top house but thats just the way everyone has seen it in the past. Top what really?

By: mhmm
by: And   

PNMs also chose Theta and Tri Delt over Kappa. Wasn’t Kappa’s year. Still good.

By: And
#19by:    

Kappa
Theta/Tri Delt
Pi Phi
Chi O/KD
Zeta

AXO/ADPi

AOPI

(I'm not saying chi o or kd are top tier but I'm not sure where ~top tier~ ends)

By: I'd say
#20by:    

Listen I know a lot of people may not see it yet, but I think this could turn out to be a turning point year. When you really dig deep, it looks like we may see a real shake up in the future of sorority life.

The most impressive has to be Zeta. Cool, cute, and collected they've cemented themselves on top for years to come!
Theta will stay great. Lots of great girls, but kinda what you expect - nothing surprising.

As for Tri Delt and Kappa, this year proved that they just didn't have the it factor. Look for these two to really take a dive downward.

KD definitely went for just looks this year. Good for them but might backfire. I see the "talent," but not sure I see cohesion that translates to success!

Pi Phi should be sooooooo proud. A little "flirty" for my taste, but still definitely going to get a lot of attention from the frat boys.

Chi O did well but like in the polar opposite way, haha. Down to earth girls who just aren't impressed by the typical 20 year old scene. And that's totally cool!

Proud of all of Vandy Panhel! We're all in this together!

By: Juniorzzzzzzz
by: uh   

Kappa didn't do nearly as well as last year but certainly isn't bad, and tri delt got a great pledge class... wouldn't really say either is "taking a dive downward"

By: uh
by: yo   

if y'all r all in this together then how is panhell gonna start supporting chapters like aopi though

By: yo
by: Better Together   

Over half of our NPC sororities run deep roots through many generations of students. Alumnae and national HQ support do not lack for any of our chapters. Traditions of service, scholarship and sisterhood flourish. Look for the positive vibrations exuding from our gathering of NPC women.

By: Better Together

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.