facebook

chi o

by: Pnm

I’m not religious, but I’ve really really liked Chi O through the whole rush process. I also really like to go out and I’m worried that if I end up at Chi O I won’t find girls who like to party like I do, is that true?

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fo   

Don't worry, there's a lot of girls that go out in chi o. The sophomore pledge class especially is wilder than the older girls. While many are still pretty religious, anyone would fit in even if they are not

By: fo
#2  by: ha   

lol no need to worry tons of chi o's go out, especially the sophomores. obviously there will still be girls in chi o that don't and it won't be as much as some other sororities, but you will still be able to have a ton of fun. you will find girls that go out in any sorority

By: ha
#3  by: girl   

Chi Omega has that reputation, but it is definitely not representative of all the girls in the sorority. While there is a good amount who don’t go out quite as much, there are plenty of those who do. I also think they are branching out this year and are looking for other types of girls.

By: girl
#4  by: Idk   

Sure there are girls that go out in chi o. Honestly though, they are very religious and if you aren't idk if you'd have a good time honestly

By: Idk
by: @IdkJan 20, 2018 10:26:29 AM

Wrong. Do you know everyone in chi o? Plenty of girls in chi o aren't religious and plenty go out whether religious or not. @Pnm if you go for pref, that's what this night is for. Voice your concerns to the girls in the house and let them tell you what it's really like...honestly nobody knows a sorority better than the girls who are in it.

By: @Idk
#5  by: lolz @idk   

chi o always gets this rep, but there are tons of girls in all three pcs who go out regularly. there are even girls who are “religious” who you’ll still see out on the weekends. id definitely say to look past that reputation, or people who are trying to warn you that the girls never go out, because there’s definitely girls in the house who you’d vibe with who look forward to Thursday’s every week.

By: lolz @idk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.