facebook

poll: which sororitys care the most about philanthropy?

by:    

Posted By: h
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta got dropped by CASA-- vandy theta doesnt raise enough money for them or volunteer enough, so CASA told them that they aren't allowed to call them a sponsor anymore, they can only say that their events "benefit" CASA.

They do a really good job or covering it up during rush thouh so pnms probably wont even notice

By: Fun Fact

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @Fun Fact   

Last year when I rushed I had no idea what the philanthropy was so I asked them questions about it. None of the 4 active members who were hotboxing me could explain at all what it was

By: @Fun Fact
by: Wow   

Disappointing. Cmon do better Theta. I don’t get why they are “top” if they aren’t involved, have been dropped by CASA, don’t make quota, have a rep for being stand-offish, aren’t known for sisterhood. What’s the appeal? Serious question.

By: Wow
#2by:    

you know there are 4 other houses, right? maybe not everyone's top choice, but the "lower-tier" sororities tend to be really involved in general, I imagine that also applies to philanthropy

By: ??
by: YES   

^^this is everything. Unless of course you think breast cancer awareness, domestic violence awareness, the ronald mcdonald house, and arthritis research are unimportant and that the houses that do all that work for them don't matter.

By: YES
by: P   

I assume they only listed those because greek rank only lets you put 6 options, not because they dont think other philanthropies are important!

By: P

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.