facebook

zeta ranking?

by:    

I talked to a lot of really cool girls at zeta during the first two rounds, but why do some people consider them to be weirdos?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’re not weird. Don’t listen to the tent talk. There are a variety of girls in all houses. Zeta is the newest sorority on campus and in a way is still establishing itself, but has done a great job.

By: Hi
#2by:    

They're not weird. People just don't like them because they're very public school. If you like them you'll probably enjoy joining their house.

By: uh
by: Wow   

Wow, what a revealing comment. There are publics in every sorority including Kappa, and some of those publics are better than some privates. The Texas publics like Higland Park come to mind. Zeta isn’t weird at all. It is more down to earth and hopefully that’s what you meant.

By: Wow
#3by:    

They’re really not weird. I think that rumor started on Greekrank, kind of like the rumor that KA is level with AEPi

By: Hsa
#4by:    

Zeta is very fake and focused on social climbing right now

By: Welll
#5by:    

Zeta is so insecure about its status/rank it hurts

By: Tru
#6by:    

I thinks some boys hijacked thread fo stir the pot. Not weird.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

every single sorority has cool girls and major weirdos, don't listen to the reputation whether its good or bad

By: ok
#8by:    

After this rush they're at the top. Girls I can get along with and "turn up" with at Lonnies!

By: KMoneyMunoz
by: lol   

lol def not at the top but improving.

By: lol
#9by:    

does the new PC even realize they won't have a house in two years? like yes go sisterhood but wow that's gonna suck

By: futurevu
by: house   

they're building another one though that should be done before their senior year.

By: house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.