facebook

pi phi reputation

by:    

I know Pi Phi is known to be a "fratty" sorority so does this mean they dont have fun/cute events at the house for everyone? Like makeup before a date party and something of that nature?? Thanks

Posted By: Freshman going into rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hahaha no this is deff not what it means. Look at the girls when you go through the house. There's multiple pagent girls in this house (as in Miss Blank State). Lots of girls who love Lily Pulitzer, brunch, getting nails and hair done, monograms, etc. there are for sure a lot of girly girls in this house. The "fratty" rep more holds true in that they have the close sisterhood a lot of people associate with the brotherhood at the frats at vandy. They aren't caddy and there is very little drama in the house. The frattiness is more like chill or down to earth. As in they are not obsessed with their reputation and don't show off about their wealth. It doesn't mean they are all tomboys. However I get how that could be confusing, hopefully this clears it up.

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Yeah agreed with above they have massages at the house, bring puppies to the house to play with, have make your own hot coco bars, secret Santa with the whole house, PC spinning classes: all that jazz. They certainly still do all the cute sorority stuff even though they are viewed as more chill.

By: Ya
#3by:    

You will never once meet a pi phi and not hear about how she’s in the “fratty” sorority. “Hi my name is Amy i’m in Pi Phi! it’s Not Really a sorority it’s more like a Fraternity!”

By: but beware

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.