facebook

minorities in top tier frats

by:    

I'm a freshman POC and didn't rush this year but am considering rushing next year. I have been to a few parties/tailgates at the "top tier" frats like SAE and AEPI and was wondering do either of them or the other "top tier" frats have people of color in their fraternities, am just curious lol. ik sae is stigmatized because of their lack of poc, but is this true or just a stereotype. same with aepi

Posted By: rushrush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

unfortunatelyy the pledge classes of top tier frats as well as top tier sororities are noticeably less diverse than other frats and sororitys. It almost seems the poc decrease as you go up tiers. I know of minorities in aepi but im not sure about sae i could be wrong. Same for kkg... where are the minorities...

By: queued
#2by:    

um. kappa is not divers. jappy but not diverse

By: sss

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Kappa Sig seems pretty diverse

By: KS
#4by:    

I'd say all the fraternities are open to any POC, i just think a lot of POC don't feel comfortable rushing fraternities that have no diversity and it creates an unfortunate cycle of lacking diversity.

By: blubber boy
by: Zzz   

It's a two way street I think. Making a continuous cycle.

By: Zzz

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.