facebook

which sororitys are pnms most excited about?

by:    

From a freshmens prespective which sororities are you most excited about. Aka what are your favortive houses going into rush? And why?

Posted By: Curious
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

So far I am most excited about kappa pi phi and tri delt but I'm keeping an open mind going into rush

By: Hm
#2by:    

I'm most excited about Tri Delt and Chi O because the overall environment in the houses felt the most warm and welcoming (to me at least!) and I vibed well with the girls I talked to. I'm super excited to get to know girls in all the houses though - there's so many cool people in each I haven't talked to yet!

By: PNM
by: reality   

Some sororities properly educate their initiates in the ways of recruitment to ensure every pnm feels highly desired and wanted in their homes. Please don't let those warm and fuzzy feelings you have formed let you down if those homes do not end up choosing you to become a member.

By: reality
#3by:    

tri delt and pi phi--they seemed the best mix of cool/intimidating and friendly/welcoming

By: pnm
#4by:    

most excited for tri delta and pi phi
then following that is theta
im sorry but kappa just didnt seem genuine at all

By: ppp
#5by:    

read tht wrong kappa sig is quite diverse

By: www
#6by:    

I am least excited about KD and theta.... dreading even going to those houses. KDs try way to hard and thetas are so awkward and boring. In both houses I have terrible convos. I will not be being KD or thinking theta.

By: PNM
by: well   

That's probably for the best. I'm sure neither house wants someone who's going to come into recruitment with that type of attitude.

By: well
by: Lol   

Then don’t go. See how that works out for you. Honestly no one wants someone with this attitude. All are friends. Just try to find the best fit without putting down others.

By: Lol
#7by:    

Kappa

By: Keyed up
#8by:    

Lol at the pi phi self ranking.

By: hahahah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Lol   

Lol those who are triggered are just as laughable as those who self rank. Most of you are here for the same reasons. Everyone try to play well with others. PNMs aren’t stupid.

By: Lol
by: HA   

Said like a bitter theta herself : )

By: HA
#9by:    

pi phi & kappa!
havent met a lot of tri delts but the few i have met ive really liked too

By: vandy21

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.