facebook

sorority gpa

by: gpa

Hi so I've seen a lot of questions about GPA on here, so I thought I'd post the average new member GPAs from last year so people could get an idea of where girls were at different houses. The actual cutoffs aren't available to anyone but this gives a little more information for people to go off for specific houses.
Alpha Chi Omega- 3.617
Alpha Delta Pi- 3.654
Alpha Omicron Pi- 3.469
Chi Omega- 3.674
Delta Delta Delta- 3.660
Kappa Alpha Theta- 3.708
Kappa Delta- 3.628
Kappa Kappa Gamma- 3.665
Pi Beta Phi- 3.610
Zeta Tau Alpha- 3.573

Posted By: gpa
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: d   

this information does not help

By: d
#2  by: RC   

Hi friends!
While each house does have a GPA cut off, they are ALL much lower than the GPAs posted. Also, some houses have processes to "override" a GPA cut off, so even if you knew the GPA cut off they still might not cut you.

By: RC
#3  by: ?   

Do any of them have cut offs higher than 3.6?

By: ?
by: QDec 22, 2017 8:11:02 AM

Wtf why would a cutoff be higher than 3.6. Stupid ass question. You need to chill

By: Q
#4  by: senior   

You really only need to worry if you have a GPA lower than a 3.0. Lower than 3.0 places will cut you just based on that unless they have a really compelling reason to keep you. Above a 3.0 it's just another thing they judge you on.

By: senior
#5  by: ?   

Why so much concern about GPA? Cutoffs are low thresholds and if you’re that low you should have more concerns than rush. In rush, as long as above no one cares exactly where if they want you. If you’re unknown, grade risks are an easy weed out.

By: ?
#6  by: Q   

I know 2 upper tier sororities with cutoffs that are 2.75 not 3.0

By: Q

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.