facebook

sophomore rush

by:    

About how many sophomores are rushing? What percent of the pool drops? How many sophomores typically do middle and top tier sororities take?

Posted By: CC
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

r u really a sophomore and all u care about is being top tier? i wonder why ur rerushing

By: srsly
#2by:    

I said middle and top tier you ignoramus. It's not worth asking about the lower tier house I'm interested In becuase they take almost everyone

By: Q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

She said middle and top tier. Chill. Ready to pounce at anything

By: A
#4by:    

80 sophs this year?

By: x
#5by:    

Every house has to take a certain number of sophomores in their pledge class, it just varies whether they’re best friends of sisters already, transfers or girls rerushing. Fair warning, if you’re rerushing, unless your absolute best friends are in a sorority you want more, recruitment tends to work out about the same way as it did the year before.

By: o
by: zz   

if youre on a soriritties list or radar will you likely get a bid ?

By: zz
#6by:    

80% of freshman that rush accept bids. Each house generally takes 3-5 falls, there is no cap/quota but thats just how it goes

By: FratRC
#7by:    

Sophs

By: A
#8by:    

do most sororities cut at 2.75, 2.8 or 3.0. I've heard different things

By: q

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.