facebook

wtf happened to ato

by:    

Just heard a bunch of guys got the boot and we’re kicked out.... anyone know the story?!!!!

Posted By: Wtf
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

ato is sliding hard. they've lost the fun guys and they're a bunch of weirdos now

By: kt
#2by:    

Why?

By: ?
#3by:    

Is there any possibility they lose their house and another fraternity gets it?

By: ?
by: :p   

ok pike

By: :p
by: szn35   

Yeah, probably

By: szn35
#4by:    

What's your source on this?

By: =======
#5by:    

my friend said they had a nationals review and had to expel 10 members

By: zzzz
#6by:    

ato has been going downhill for a few semesters now, not as big of a drop as zbt tho. new fall guys are losers and kinda creepy

By: ...
#7by:    

Fake News! No evidence at all.

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

Wait I heard they were becoming a Chick Fil A and just reloacting elsewhere on campus? Pretty sure I saw that on the new Greek Life Plans

By: Johnny Hopkins
by: foreskin   

heard that too

By: foreskin
by: Spicy   

Yeah and it’s not even an express chick-fil-a like Belmont, it’s actually a real chick-fil-a

By: Spicy
by: ED1   

Just got into vandy ED1 and I'm so excited to rush because of the chick-fil-a on greek row. my vandy tour leader said it should be done by september of 2019. hope this is true because its half the reason I applied

By: ED1
#9by:    

Vanderbilt is building a Chick-fil-a for the campus and cfa wants that location because of traffic stats and location proximity to students

By: Malcolm Jenkins
#10by:    

ATO is not getting kicked off but they got in trouble. The Chick Fil A thing would be great. I love ATO, trust me but I would really like a Chick Fil A. I think when they poll the student body I will definitely support the CFA movement. Regardless of what happens on greek row with people getting kicked off and things changing, a chick fil a should be factored into the future plans

By: ATO Supporter

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.