facebook

how does one have connecrions here?

by:    

I hope this doesn't sound stupid. In middle school I went to a gifted camp at Vanderbilt and got obsessed. I feel like I have a good chance of being accepted. Just how do connections work here into comparison to SEC schools with huge amounts of in state.

Posted By: Confused
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

people know each other from high school and then get connections through the people who went to their hs who are older than them here

By: senior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: ....   

The above is an idiot. Our school is only 10% TN. Yes there are some Vandy tradtion families but not everyone can get in. Just get quality recs. If you can find a Vandy rec then great. Also coming from known wealth that helps. Also being pretty. I am glad you love it here, we do too! You'll do fine!

By: ....
by: senior   

um, I think you just don't know how to read. I said nothing about TN. do you know the massive amount of people here from the Northeast, especially NY or NJ and then the tons of people from Chicago? Those people all come from the same (wealthy) high schools year after year for the most part and that's how a lot of people have connections. you do realize you don't have to be a high school in TN to send people to the same elite university year after year.... right?

By: senior

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.