facebook

sorority rush

by:    

How much can one person's opinions affect rush? For example, if one girl in a sorority really hates a PNM

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Sororities use private membership selection methods and thus we are unable to answer this question to your satisfaction. Should you be lucky enough to initiate into a home your sorority teachings will someday include membership selection tactics.

By: unable
#2by:    

One girl really REALLY hating you might affect your chances but she'd have to have a good reason not just "oh she hooked up with a guy i think is cute"

Most girls wouldnt go out of their way to make sure one girl gets cut unless they seriouuuusly dont like them to a hardcore extent

By: K
#3by:    

It depends on why. I got a girl blocked from my house and 2 others because she dated my brother, cheated on him and stole from my family. Also she follwed us here AFTER they broke up. Also she kinda had a name for her self from when she would visit him when they were dating.
So this adds up:
Bro-Junior
Me- Sophomore
Her- Freshman

By: Well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.