facebook

axo??

by:    

On PPD I had a really awesome time at a chi o but a lot of the posts say they're bottom tier here? What are they like? I liked them more than zeta or adpi too

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

axo / adpi / zeta all live in the same neighborhood so to speak, so at that point, it all just comes down to which one you feel more comfortable in. neither of the 3 is going to magically open social doors that the others wouldn't

By: beep
#2by:    

It looks a lot like with axo/zeta rankings on here, they end up where they are because they aren't a "top 5" and they're not easy to give a one-word label to like other houses so people don't really have a lot to say about them, not because they aren't good houses. The AXOs have one of the closer sisterhoods out of all the houses, they all live together, go out together, hang out at the house all the time. They're a fun, sincere group, just a little more low-key than "higher ranked" houses.

By: hi
by: pnm   

do you know what the gpa cutoff for axo is?

By: pnm
by: gpa   

the reason why no one ever gives a straight answer to questions about gpa is because the houses dont even tell their active members what the cutoff is, so no one really knows. its somewhere between 2.5 and 3, but no one will be able to tell you the exact number, unfortunately.

By: gpa
#3by:    

@pnm, gpa cutoffs aren't always a strict "cut off" point. I rushed with below a 3.0, got cut from some houses first round that are known for higher gpa's, but made it through to other high-gpa houses because I made enough of an impression that it pushed me through. If you really like a house, AXO or anywhere, just focus on why you like it and express yourself and your interest through your conversations. That can be enough sometimes to make up for a less than stellar gpa

By: honest
#4by:    

AXO is an interesting sorority. Eclectic group of girls, but a lot "cliquier" than ADPi or Zeta. If you're looking for more close relationships, I would say ADPi or Zeta is probably the right house for you.

By: vandy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: d   

This is just not at all what I have seen and heard. entitled to your own opinion but all three have great examples of sisterhood to varying degrees and axo is not the most clique-y of these three.

By: d
by: @vandy   

Interesting that an ADPi self rank was posted three minutes before your comment was!

By: @vandy
by: lolol   

Adpi pls chill will the self ranking or at least change the nickname you use next time so it isn't so obvious.

By: lolol
#5by:    

Tbh I have heard the exact opposite.

By: No
by: No   

@vandy not the original message my bad

By: No

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.