by:    

Top Tier:
SAE
AEPi
Kappa Sigma

Upper Middle:
KA
Sigma Nu
Sigma Chi (purely off joint ksig tailgates)

~~relevancy line~~

Middle:
ATO
ZBT

Lower Middle:
Phi Psi
DTD

Bottom:
FIJI
Pike
Phi Kap
Lambda

Posted By: jibjabz
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They only had one joint tailgate

By: h

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: uhh   

When Aepi was in trouble, aepi took over their tailgates and when ksig was in trouble they took over sig chi. Sig chi literally has not had their own event

By: uhh
#2by:    

Everything below the "relevancy line" (which I don't think is necessary) seems to make sense

By: eh
#3by:    

all correct, I think fiji deseves lower middle at least though. also the relevancy cutoff is kind of unnecessary. Not a huge difference between sig chi and ato once theyre back

By: yes
#4by:    

let me get this straight...the class that got phi delt kicked off merged with the most irrelevant house on campus and they are suddenly an upper middle fraternity? checks out.

By: wrong
by: i mean   

well if you post about yourself enough times it becomes automatically true, did you not know

By: i mean
by: please   

Isn't that hard to compete with sig nu and sig chi who fails rush and has a perv...

By: please
by: Right   

The class that got phi delt kicked off merged with the most irrelevant house on campus, but they still throw better tailgates/pregames than ZBT or ATO.

By: Right
by: Get Over It   

It’s about the people not the letters. Phi Delt basically took over, have good parties, and girls like them. Get over it and just work on your own house.

By: Get Over It

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.