facebook

how important is legacy?

by:    

So Theta is my top choice after PPD. I know its usually most people's second choice, but the Kappas party a little too aggressively for me. But the girl who interviewed me at Theta was stunningly beautiful and their whole vibe was cool. I'm a Kappa legacy (aunt) but I'm not a Theta legacy. Will it hurt my chances? I only know one or two of the girls in Theta. I know this is stupid stuff to be nervous about

Posted By: fingerscrossed
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

do it because why not? it would not hurt you an can only help. def worth mentioning at that particular sorority because they are traditional

By: sss
#2by:    

I'm not in Kappa or Theta so I can't speak to their specific recruitment process, but being a legacy can only help you, not hurt you. Houses don't cut girls just for being legacies at other houses. Don't worry and just focus on getting to know girls and having a good recruitment :)

By: Sorority girl
#3by:    

legacy means everything. this could be a big problem

By: bigtittygirl
#4by:    

Kappa legacy is sister, daughter, granddaughter and great granddaughter. And so many at some that it doesn’t matter unless a good fit.

Also, Theta is not most girls’s second choice.That’s tent talk. Haven’t even made quota in a couple of years. They are some girls first choice, some girls second choice, and some girls don’t pref them high at all. Get to know as many girls as possible and look beyond just one sorority or you are setting yourself up for potential disappointment. Kappa and Theta are two of a handful of sororities with high return rates.

By: Lol
#5by:    

Just as a heads up having an aunt in kappa doesn't count as legacy for kappa.
Also not being a legacy in theta won't hurt your chances it just doesn't help them either. If you think you're a good fit for theta and they see that too, then you will be okay. There's no point in worrying about not being a legacy since that's something you can't control

By: ...
#6by:    

I have sneaky suspicion this is Theta doing damage control after negative reviews about PPD...

By: hm
#7by:    

literally every woman in my family was a theta yet still got cut. still ended up in top tier so legacy obviously does not matter to theta

By: legacy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.