Chi O
Zeta
AXO
ADPI
AOPI

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I slightly disagree from what I experienced during PPD... this is what I and other girls i talked to thought

Kappa
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
Theta
Chi O
KD
AXO
Zeta
ADPI
AOPI

By: hm
#2by:    

RT top houses from PPD were Kappa, Tri Delt, and Pi Phi.
They just did a really good job of being high energy, nice, and easy to talk to. They all three deff have very different vibes: kappa more crazy fun, pi phi more cool and genuine, and tri delta more peppy and put together. I got great vibes from all three though tbh. they killed it compared to the other houses i went to.

By: ^
#3by:    

All the houses seemed totally the same to me? how can any of them seem more sweet or chill than the others it was all just talking to one or two people...

By: question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Really?   

How could all of your conversations and people you talked to be the same? Everyone has a different personality and it usually shows through even a little when you meet or talk. And each house did a good job trying to preview themselves. It was more than just a conversation. Plus when you consider girls you’ve met prior, it all starts adding up to something. You really have no impressions of any?

By: Really?
#4by:    

I mean obviously there are assumptions about groups but for the most part I don't know how you can assume stuff about an org from two people. I've met super sweet kappas but then like the two girls I talked to seems so awkward and self-involved so who knows what to think.

By: question
#5by:    

Which houses care about legacy the most?

By: Legacy
#6by:    

Theta and chi o

By: Hey there

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.