facebook

how do i get into kappa?

by:    

How do I rush kapppa? I know one of the seniors but what will maximize my chances?

Posted By: Soph
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Be cool

By: Vandy
#2by:    

If you only know one senior, how do you know you want to be a Kappa? If it’s because of their “rank” be careful what you wish for. There are a handful of houses that have similar social experiences, so choose the house where you will fit in the best. Sisterhood matters. If you pledge a sorority you don’t fit then you might find it to be very cliquey. Get involved on campus and get to know as many upperclassmen as possible. BUT be genuine. This shouldn’t be a continuation of high school or a second chance to be “popular”. It’s time to evolve and be genuine.

By: k
#3by:    

So sorry for you with that life goal. You will end up in KD

By: Lol
#4by:    

Kappa had the best rush, not to be confused with best girls. The sorority with the best girls is the one that you fit in and wants you. The only sure way to get into Kappa or any competitive sorority is to have an active relative in it, and even then it’s not always the right fit.

By: This is Dumb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Go to their philanthropy event. Meet sisters and ask questions. Connect

By: I

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.