Pike
ATO
FIJI
DTD
PhiKap

Posted By: freshman rushee
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. DTD attracts a very specific type of person, so they can’t really be considered here

2. Why anyone would join pike with no house over the others makes no sense

By: @
by: Curious   

What kind of person does DTD attract?

By: Curious
by: Joe   

The type of person who’d also join vucept, tour guides, or VSG. Not really big drinkers

By: Joe
by: $   

Lol Pike is still better than half these frats even without a house

By: $
#2by:    

This could be one of the worst lists I've ever seen. Essentially just a randomized order with no actual thought. You can do better, man.

By: wtf

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: @wtf   

let's see you do one...

By: @wtf
by: @@wtf   

Pretty easy actually, and mine makes a lot more sense than your janky ass ratings:

SAE
AEPI
Kappa Sig
Sig Chi
Sig Nu
ATO
ZBT
KA
FIJI
DTD
Pike
Phi Psi
Phi Kap

By: @@wtf
by: @@wtf   

Basically, you criminally overrated sig chi, Ka blows, phi psi and ato and zbt are far and away better than pike, ka and phi psi. ding.

By: @@wtf
by: @@@   

Seeing that you contradicted yourself with phi psi, I'm guessing you're in ATO or ZBT and not a freshman. If you're in ATO, good luck rushing when you're suspended, and if you're in ZBT, lol @ the fact that pi phi picked KA over you

By: @@@
by: Lmao   

You're so cool Mr.ZBT, I bet the pi phis all agree

By: Lmao
by: @LMAO   

Bro, homecoming literally could not matter any less.

By: @LMAO
by: bro   

With that logic, these rankings don't matter much either, but you're out here on greek rank

By: bro
#3by:    

calm down sigma chi, you're about even with ka, probably lower. Considering sig nu stole about half your rushes last year you should be happy with being right above ato and zbt. a much better fit for you

By: ok
#4by:    

It may be fall break, but sigmi chi refuses to rest

By: LOL
by: Let's rank   

Sig chi and kd are soul sisters for self ranking

By: Let's rank
#5by:    

Rushee rank different than self rank and matters more. ZBT up one

By: Yes
#6by:    

Who cares honestly

By: D
#7by:    

fine, if you are so right about this list OP, why don't you take a bid at Phi Psi and let me know how it works out for you hahahaha

By: haha
by: Ooo   

You told him. Good one. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

By: Ooo
by: --   

I mean, I'm not the one that will have to spend the rest of my time at Vanderbilt in the purgatory of the bottom tier... just trying to be a nice guy and help a fellow Dore out. Sooooo GFY chief.

By: --
by: dores   

It's not that they do anything in particular, just not a great house as a whole. Like the kids aren't that cool and they don't mix with hot girls. All in all, they are nice, but they have a long ways to go.

By: dores
by: Yo   

Phi psi only hangs with bottom tier sororities. There’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just the facts

By: Yo
#8by:    

SAE
AEPi

Sig Chi
KapSig
KA
SigNu

ZBT
Phi Psi
ATO

PIKE
FIJI
DTD
PhiKap

Sig Chi is overrated in my opinion but they are on the rise recently but that doesn't mean they are top frat

By: honestly
by: stop   

Remove the gaps. So stupid. Top sororitys will hang through Sig Nu. SAE and AEPi overrated and pull freshmen lol Huge Beta hole

By: stop
by: wtf   

These are terrible. KA and Phi Psi waaaaay too high. Both are bottom tier. Move Sig Nu down to ATO/ZBT. Move pike down too - dont even have a house. To the contrary of the recent phi psi self-rank movement, they are one of the worst houses on campus by far... Not sure why people are putting them anywhere outside of the bottom tier. Also KA is really not that good. Only have a few kids from Phi Delt and the rest are ABSOLUTE SQUIDS.

SAE
AEPi

Kappa Sig
Sig Chi

Sig Nu
ATO
ZBT

KA
Pike
FIJI
DTD
Phi Psi
Phi Kap

By: wtf
by: Agree and Disagree   

Phi Psi is not that high, but KA got more than a few kids from Phi Delt. They had a small pc and Phi Delt basically took over. sororitys like Phi Delt and consider the sophomore pc to be Phi Delt with KA letters. If KA has a good rush this is right.

Sae/aepi
Kappa Sig/sig chi
Ka/sig Nu
Zbt/ato

By: Agree and Disagree
by: ^   

It’s probably more like 20/55ish that are actually in KA (not including the phi delt upperclassmen social members).

But I agree, they need to get another pledge class to deserve that ranking next to sig nu

By: ^
#9by:    

I'd agree with all of this except Sig Chi is too high and definitely not on the rise.

By: close
by: And   

And phi psi

By: And

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.