facebook

top tiers

by: Err

Why is Kappa Top over tri delta and theta? I'm curious to know which factors caused the recent divide in structure.

Posted By: Err
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: V   

Kappa has done the best job rushing girls they want and who want them. Kappa got the top of their list. Theta miscalculates rushees and hasn't met quota in a couple of years, and has divided PCs. Many girls they rushed went or wanted Kappa. Other PNMs look elsewhere because they act so exclusive. Tri Delt also has mixed PCs. There's been a big trickle down and evening out between them Pi Phi and KD during the past couple of years. KD gets many girls lower on Kappa's list. And Pi Phi appeals to PNMs who are really social but more fratty or chill. Both ended up with a niche as Theta and Tri Delt became more mixed.

Bottom line is more similar stats to choose from. Kappa has a type and it isn't for everyone. They're not better than the rest, just better at rush. These girls are all friends. \n\n\n\n\n

By: V
#2  by: @Err   

Why are you only concerned with 3 sororities? You must be so amazing. Gee can I be your friend?

By: @Err
#3  by: numbr   

can you not ^^
she was just asking a question

By: numbr
by: I meanJan 18, 2018 5:41:41 AM

Zetas gonna zate

By: I mean
#4  by: sorority   

They also just have different vibes. Kappa is trendier (like their clothes and styles and whatnot are literally trendier) and this past year they had almost complete overlap on pref night with theta-- and most of those girls chose kappa over theta (most, not all.) tri delt doesnt really rush friend groups in the same way kappa and theta so they end up with a much more mixed pc

By: sorority
by: EhSep 23, 2017 1:44:54 PM

Didn’t have near complete crossover on pref and PNMs were talking about it. Theta and KD got groups who preffed Kappa. Tri Delt and Pi Phi cross rushed more with each other but they also had PNMs who also had Kappa or Theta on pref. KD may want to be Kappa, but Theta trying to compete with Kappa. Theta lost PNMs to more than just Kappa though, and didn’t make quota. At this point there are five sororities sort of cross rushing and that’s shaking things up. Plus Theta known for divided class. So when you look at these sororitys, it’s easier to see you have more options depending on what’s important to you.

By: Eh
#5  by: Uzi   

This is really helpful honestly

By: Uzi
by: HiSep 24, 2017 9:58:35 AM

I chose a different top three and not kappa. I felt the the exclusiveness that is underlying all of their game face, rush, outright behavior and it wasn't for me. Choose according to which house feels like the best fit for you.

By: Hi
#6  by: Freshman   

If I go back to kappa tri delt theta phi phi and kd all on sisterhood round will each sorority know where I went/does them knowing I am going to other top houses help me with rush?

By: Freshman
by: PLLJan 17, 2018 11:35:04 PM

It could hurt you if one of the houses thinks you're definitely going to end up at another. Make sure to show a lot of interest at all of the houses you are genuinely interested in

By: PLL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.