facebook

real rankings

by:    

what are the real rankings here? and like from girls, not what dumb frat guys think

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

kappa
theta / tridelt
kd / pi phi
chi o
zeta / adpi
aopi / axo

yes there's a top 3 and also kinda a top 5. basically kappa's top but down through kd and pi phi is still pretty top

chi o is just somewhere in the middle but have a super specific good girl religious type so they're almost their own category

zeta needed so many girls for cob this year so they're obvi doing something wrong. way down this year.

adpi had a great rush last year while aopi and axo are the same as always.

By: hey
by: nice   

v accurate

By: nice
by: Stop   

^kds

By: Stop
by: Wow   

KDs just stop

By: Wow
#2by:    

kappa
theta
tri delt
pi phi
kd
chi o
zeta
adpi
axo
aopi

By: Stop
by: why   

isn't this the same as above?

By: why
#3by:    

kappa
theta/tri delt
pi phi/kd
chi o
zeta
adpi/axo
aopi

this rush could flatten top more between theta, tri delt, pi phi and kd. theta and tri delt have historic edge and pi phi and KD have recent rush edge. theta and kd got a lot of girls who wanted kappa. all five "top" for those who "care".

chi o always does own thing. great sorority for a type. emphasis on sisterhood.

zeta, adpi, ado all solid and get girls who aren't as outgoing as those in first five, but are awesome and fun girls.

aopi gets a lot of introverted but nice girls.

By: current
#4by:    

People go into rush wanting Kappa, Theta, Tri Delt, Pi Pi and Chi O for different reasons. They each have a type or personality that is well known moreso than others. The rest are discovered more through rush or a second choice depending on who else you have on pref night. Although going into rush they may be lesser known or desired, on the other side of rush they are all good.

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: false   

that just isnt true...
most of those sororities were the ones i wanted to avoid. i definitely favored KD, ZTA, and ADpi over those.

By: false
#5by:    

Kappa
Tri Delt
Theta
Pi Phi

Chi O
KD
ZTA

ADPi
AXO
AOPi

In terms of personality/desirability KD would be way lower,but they have some attractive kappa rejects so I've put them higher than they would otherwise be.

By: GgGg
by: Nah   

Someone really dislikes KD. I agree that they are desperate social climbers but this is not correct

By: Nah
by: depends   

In terms of personality and desirability, yes.

In terms of PCs they are higher and similar to other four.

By: depends
by: @GgGg   

Kappa
Theta/tridelt
Kd
PiPhi
ChiO
Zeta
ADPi/axo
AoPi

By: @GgGg
by: No   

KD stop

By: No
by: Hmmmm...   

When you say social-climbing, do you mean making friends in other sororities that you deem "better" than them? If so, then you are the one who is truly "undesirable" and clearly "desperate" to keep other people down so that you can feel better about yourself. I bet you don't have a single true friend, and you never will with that attitude. Go Back and watch Mean Girls again because I think you missed the point.

By: Hmmmm...
#6by:    

Zeta has a great new fall pledge class! They're on the rise

By: Ztaaaaa
by: Ugh   

OMG Zeta STOP!

By: Ugh
by: lol   

the fact that they have a fall pledge class just means they've hit the bottom.

the new bottom of aoii/axo/zeta

By: lol
by: @ztaaaa   

So true Zeta is on the rise!!!!

By: @ztaaaa
#7by:    

ADPi and Zeta are about the same now.

By: True
by: Rank    

They are tied for top of the bottom tier

By: Rank
by: Wow   

What sad posts. Zeta and ADPi are good sororities filled with great girls. Rep your own letters better than this.

By: Wow

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.