facebook

what no one tells you about tri delta.

by:    

They're sisterhood is going down the drain. So much in PC fighting/gossip/drama/exclusion. Girls joined ddd because they thought it was the nice girls, this has proven to be anything but true. Most do not feel comfortable being themselves with their "sisters". The older girls are very mean to the younger and encourage them to be social climbing and disingenuous during rush. Biggest dirty rushers and false bid promisers out of all the sororitys on campus..... be careful they are not what they're reputation makes them out to be. I am a senior and it's been steadily going down hill since I've been on campus (in terms of niceness and sisterhood)

Posted By: Sorry
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Theta, tridelt and kd all have a fractured sisterhood. This is not an issue that relates only to tridelt

By: So
#2by:    

Recent message about frats and rush disappoints. They may not be the only one but a surprise to many.

By: :(
#3by:    

This is so true and sad

By: Agree
#4by:    

Can't be as bad as the KD homecoming fiasco

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Share   

Please share what happened?

By: Share
by: Shdj   

The short version is that they received multiple homecoming invitations from different fraternities 2 years ago (I think it was SAE, sig nu, and ZBT). Essentially, different groups within KD argued about who to go with, creating serious drama and some bullying.

By: Shdj
by: Yes   

Lol memories. KD has always had and still has such in house drama.

By: Yes
#5by:    

What about Kappa and Theta ? Do they have drama and lack of sisterhood ? I've heard of division in top tier houses

By: HM
by: Scoop   

Kappa has cliques within cliques. Not nice to each other but put on a great show of closeness. Theta and tridelt are very divided and therefore creates a lack of all around sisterhood

By: Scoop

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.