facebook

re-rushing as a sophomore advice

by: soph

I went through recruitment as a freshman last year and was sadly left with my bottom choice on pref night.. nothing to do with ranks just truly did not see myself fitting in well in the house. How is it like to re-rush in the spring if COB is not right for me? Will I only have a good chance at houses close friends are in or are houses pretty accepting of all? I know limited numbers of sophomores/transfers are accepted into each PC so statistically, how many usually end up in a house compared to those originally rushing? I know this is stupid posting on here but greek life was very vague when I originally asked them for some advice

Posted By: soph
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sigh   

Unfortunately, too many drop without accepting a bid and trying before initiation. Each house has a variety of girls. The reason is for dropping is often the same, but it's somewhat disingenuous albeit human. The focus will be on freshman and transfers, so it definitely helps to have friends pulling for you in their respective houses. If COB doesn't work out, spend your time focusing on friends and meeting more people. Maximize your options during rush and give the house that sees something special in you a chance. The only thing that changes after rush is letters. Good luck!

By: sigh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.