facebook

descriptions

by: Dore-y

Instead of tiers, I would like to hear a break down of each fraternity and sorority. Like, AB house--nice guys, focused on academics. XY house- party girls, really into their philanthropy, tend to socialize with ZA house etc. tiers are so random. They are not really helpful in getting a good idea about each house's personality. Would anyone be willing to throw in their thoughts? It would be really helpful!!

Posted By: Dore-y
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fresh   

Yes, this would be great. Anyone?

By: Fresh
#2  by: reel descriptions   

kappa - "gossip girl" stereotypical wealthy and popular, party rep
theta - "mean girls" wanted kappa, divided, mixed and cliquey, haven't been making quota
tri delt - "legally blonde" stereotypical sorority, peppy and nice girls
pi phi - "animal house" fratty and chill, party rep, good sisterhood
kd - "almost famous" wanted kappa, still want to be kappa
chi o - "the passion of the christ" good girls, good sisterhood, draw a specific type
zeta - "friends" very involved, fun and friendly girls
adpi/axo - "sydney white" underrated, friendly and down to earth girls, good sisterhood
aopi - "the perks of being a wallflower" introverted, really nice girls

--theta and kd have some great girls overshadowed by the insecurity of some and could improve sisterhood and rep. theta needs an infusion of humility and kd needs to establish their identity apart from kappa light.--

By: reel descriptions
by: So helpful!Sep 4, 2017 2:38:15 PM

And for the fraternities?

By: So helpful!
by: Oh yesSep 5, 2017 3:48:53 PM

This is actually pretty accurate

By: Oh yes
by: Ha punnySep 9, 2017 8:10:05 AM

This is probably the most accurate thing I've ever seen on Greekrank

By: Ha punny
#3  by: dd   

not every KD wants to be a Kappa. KD has its own unique identity. pretty accurate otherwise

By: dd
by: @ddSep 4, 2017 1:42:54 PM

Yes not every KD wants to be a Kappa. But many do and no KD hasn't established their own identity other than being kappa light.

By: @dd
by: Hmm?Sep 14, 2017 7:56:01 AM

And what exactly is kds own unique identity?????? Never heard of that before

By: Hmm?
by: KPSep 16, 2017 4:02:44 PM

Their identity is to incessantly self rank to convince anyone who will listen that they are one of the most sought after houses.

By: KP
#4  by: Yup   

Zeta is on the rise!

By: Yup
#5  by: Look out   

ADPi and zeta are the sororities to watch. They are moving up

By: Look out
#6  by: kk   

stop

By: kk
#7  by: Disagree   

I feel like that tri delt description is just sooo off. More like the reverse: very very small portion of girls who go out and party with the vast majority being goody goody try hards who are obssesed with crafting, writing emails to their daddies, and staying in on Friday nights to have 'me time'. They have a very split PC and pretty poor sisterhood. (Also very questionable dirty rushing and schemey ingenuine rush process) also pretty much ZERO cross over between KD and tri delt.

By: Disagree
by: MehOct 4, 2017 4:12:12 PM

Ok this is just the other extreme... i definitely see more than a "very very small" number of tri delts out lol id say pretty equivalent to theta in terms of partying

By: Meh
#8  by: @jana   

Just read and don't post ever again

By: @jana
#9  by: Freshman   

This seems pretty right

By: Freshman
by: chillJan 17, 2018 11:16:08 PM

lol probably dug up by a theta scared of their current rank- this is so outdated

By: chill

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.