facebook

adpi

by:    

I read that ADiPi had a great rush last year. What is the overall vibe of this house?

Posted By: Fresh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are so nice

By: Qq

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Ive heard that too!! Def wanna know more about this house

By: Me
#3by:    

Had a great rush last year, if they do it again they break into the mid tier.

By: Possibility
by: @Possibly   

No you won't break into the mid tier.

By: @Possibly
#4by:    

They do a great job with recruitment and get great numbers but I've never met someone who actually enjoyed being in ADPi. They're in it and they go through the motions but it's just an activity and there's no real sisterhood.

By: eh
#5by:    

First three comments are all definitely from ADPis

By: a
#6by:    

Agree that they had a good rush, but one good rush doesn't break you out of your tier (sorry but true -- if tied with anyone it's still axo, def not zeta). Also agree that I've heard wayyyy more people in ADPi complaining and hating on the house than I've heard actually say anything great. That said, individual groups who don't like it don't represent the whole house, form your own opinions bc everyone in there is really great and nice. Just keep in mind that if the sisterhood was ideal, these super amazing people wouldn't feel the need to talk crap about it all the time.

By: sorority

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.