facebook

i just got off brown's waitlist !!

by:    

Is Brown better than Vandy? I mean if it was HYPS or Dartmouth that's one thing, but some people think Brown is a "low" Ivy. I love Nashville. Not sure what to do.

Posted By: llbeanjeans
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Brown doesn't have an overall prestige advantage over Vandy, maybe if you want to do IB in new york or something since it's in the northeast. Choose based on which school environment you like better.

By: yo
#2by:    

Similar calibar academics (i have a good friend at brown and she agrees that vandy is harder -- ie. they can take as many classes as they want pass fail-- but brown carries more historical prestige) but COMPLETELY different campus vibes. If youre not an athlete at brown then dont expect to party, if youre at vandy and looking at greek life, as expect to feel pressured to go out every weekend and live up to the work hard play hard mentality.

By: Well
#3by:    

What career do you want OP

By: l
#4by:    

Brown is much more prestigious and highly regarded. There's probably a reason you got into Vandy and not Brown.

By: ---
#5by:    

Vandy students are consistently rated as the Happiest. With that ranking and Nashville as your city - why consider Brown? Ivy league is overrated.

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.