facebook

how hard is it for transfers?

by: So

Vandy snobbiness and exclusivity in the Greek scene is talked about often , is it accurate? Would a transfer need to rush to get the full social experience, and if they did would they be given a fair shot at ALL houses? Looked at an old post here and tons of people said they hated vandy so please help me out I don't want to be unhappy at whatever university I choose to attend

Posted By: So
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello   

ANYONE

By: Hello
#2  by: of course   

You will be able to tour all the sorority lodges during first formal round. From there it's up to each individual sorority to chose whether to invite you further into their recruitment party schedule. As we do not yet know you, we cannot tell you if you will have a fair shot at ALL our houses. Please keep in mind it only takes ONE bid to belong.

By: of course
#3  by: Ok   

Thank you guys for responding! I'll definitely be open to rushing :) if anyone would like to chime in on how much they like frat parties and the Nashville bar scene feel free haha

By: Ok
#4  by: V   

Best advice is to get involved and get to know as many people as possible in the fall. You can go to the frat parties. Transfers are not frowned upon. It's more about who you know before rush. Also, Greek life not like many SEC schools so it is definitely not necessary, especially for girls.

By: V
by: YesAug 20, 2017 7:47:26 AM

Yes @V

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.