facebook

summer parties

by:    

I go to another SEC school, but I am from nashville and am back here for the summer and was wondering if frats here have summer parties/darties. I know they do at my college and I wasn't really in the party scene in high school and really got into it in college and am honestly dying sitting at home at night. Also if they do have parties, are they registered as rush events, because thats how my school does them and sorority women are forbidden from attending male rush events at my school so im just wondering the stance here. sorry this is weird but im so desperate bc all my friends from high school are lame

Posted By: random
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nope, nothing on campus. It's dead, dead, dead.

By: OlderAlum
#2by:    

Nah since the student body is smaller, the frats are smaller (and only the officers live in the house, not the whole frat). Also most of the student body is from out of state. This means that the houses are pretty much empty during the summer, and anything going on would be at off campus apartments.

By: sympathy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.