facebook

chi o?

by:    

Hi I'm an incoming freshman and a chi o legacy. i was looking at the stats and they have the highest GPA and campus and at other schools that usually makes a house top tier or near the top? no hate, but why isn't chi o top tier?

Posted By: hi!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Take this site with a grain of salt. Some of the posters here are just trolling. Chi O is not that rankable as they do their own thing and don't care. They are some of the nicest girls at Vandy, well-respected and known for strong sisterhood. They are also competetive during rush in their own way as they really have a type and connections (old or new) help.

The ranks are really just something five sororities care about, and really they don't even all care. Rush shook things up as more PNMs didn't buy into the rankings, so don't get caught up in something the majority don't subscribe to. When you read anything specifically putting down another sorority consider the source and motivation.

By: hi
#2by:    

If you've read geek rank which it seems like you have, you have learned that CHiO does their own thing. This does result in mixed pledge classes. Go and meet the girls and see if it's a fit for you.

By: ?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Chi o looks for prude religious girls which is what people mean when they "do their own thing." The rest are pi phi/kd rejects, who are in turn tri delt and theta rejects

By: l
by: @l   

Say what've you want about ChiO if that's what makes you feel better. You will still be an angry, unhappy person. ChiO is proud of who we are and what we stand for.

By: @l
by: Wow   

Trolls!

By: Wow

Sorry you are you. Maybe if you had faith in your life you would be happier

by: hahaha   

lol are you all really mad that this person called chi os prude?

By: hahaha
by: @hahaha   

obviously the poster said more than that. people who are secure and happy don't need to get their kicks on anonymous forums saying things they would never say in person.

By: @hahaha

sheesh which chi o stole your boyfriend?

by: lmao   

The Chi Os are so triggered

By: lmao
by: please   

@lmao not a chio but also sick of the immature comments. people who get off by ripping others from behind their screens are the ones with issues.

By: please
#4by:    

it's because they say "hootie hoot" unironically

By: owls brah
#5by:    

Meet the girls of ChiO and decide for yourself.

By: Enjoy
#6by:    

Chi oh no

chi no thanks

By: lol
by: Sad   

It's amazing what completely messed up souls have to do for self gratification on an anonymous website.

By: Sad
by: @sad   

cmon that was pretty creative

By: @sad
#7by:    

hottest girls in chi o? I want to look them up on social media

By: ?
by: lol   

don't exist. they're like a unicorn. if you see one capture it so we can study it

by: @lol   

Quite pathetic to throw shade from a screen

By: @lol

I only do it because you guys get so salty

#8by:    

There is no discussion that Chi Omega is top tier in grades, but the fact that they are not mentioned near the top tier here on greekrank is irrelevant to them in every possible way. Chi Omegas enjoy the finer things in life, which does not include looking at nor caring about this website and its rude comments. Chi Omegas follow the tenants of the serenity prayer and the paradoxical commandments, which brings them time to enjoy real, true, beautiful and meaningful lives.

By: Top Tier

hahahahah

#9by:    

will it help me that I'm a legacy? if I want to rush chi o?

By: hi!
by: Yes   

It will help to love god and rank ChiO high on Greek rank

By: Yes
by: Hey   

Go meet the girls of ChiO and see if that house is a good fit for you. They rush a certain type.

By: Hey
#10by:    

the other thread ranked chi o in the bottom four, but my friends who went through rush this year and another friend who is a senior next year said they got cut from chi o early on... Im a legacy and grew up wanting to be a chi o (chi o is top at the schools around me at home). will I get cut first round too????

By: incoming freshman :)
by: v   

Chi O hard to rank because they do their own thing. They are competitive in their own way and have a great sisterhood. They are respected regardless of what you read on here. Legacy and connections help. Get involved and meet lots of people in the fall.

By: v
by: @incomingfrosh   

Obvi we do not know you, and neither do the chi o women here. No one can tell you if you will be bid to your legacy home. Take life as it comes, be your best you and perhaps you will end your college career with that silver smarty spoon.

By: @incomingfrosh
by: Easy   

If you are into god you will do fine. That's the truth

By: Easy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.