facebook

don't believe what you see written about kd

by:    

I just have to put this out there... KD is self ranking on every single thread on this site. They are absolutely by no means top. Every person who actually attends vanderbilt knows this. They had a better rush this year than they typically do but that does not mean they have suddenly become better than kappa theta tri delt or pi phi. They had a good rush but so did kappa and pi phi. Theta and tri delt under preformed for their own standards but that does not mean they got worse girls than KD. After this years rush kappa is above and then theta tri delt pi phi and KD all have relatively similar girls. However, this one year does not change years of trandition. This is not to say things can't change, however, they do not change with just one PC. BEWARE OF WHAT YOU READ ABOUT KD IT IS 100% FAKE NEWS. historically the rankings have been as follows:

Kappa
Theta
Tri delt
Pi Phi
KD

We will just have to see how thinks shift in the future following last years unusual rush (with kappa pi phi and KD having stronger rushes than typical)

Posted By: Okay
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

^^^ RT kds are flooding this site with false rankings to trick PNMs it's honestly so pathetic.

By: Amen
#2by:    

Truest post here

By: Yeah
#3by:    

Quit ripping on KD. It's not going to make your house better. You just sound desperate. Sorry that the rise of KD is so threatening to you.

By: Jealous
#4by:    

Can't we all just be friends

By: Quit

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: No   

No

By: No
by: Okay   

^^^ I can live with that

By: Okay
#5by:    

Agree. KD did have a good rush, but so did others. This site has turned into a petty fight between sororitys using whichever ranking benefits their sorority.

By: Yes
#6by:    

If you judge an entire sorority by the anonymous comments made on this site then you are a complete moron. For all we know, the person who made this post is the same person who is posting all the positive KD posts to make them look bad. It's well known that very few Vandy Greeks ever visit this site. It's the same three or four haters with no life.

By: Come on
by: Yep   

The few haters are quite intense about their hate. Perhaps therapy would be a better use of time than posting on Greek rank

By: Yep
by: I know   

For KD there's been one crazy lunatic posting diatribes on this site for the last three years. But other sororities have their dedicated haters too....... very unhappy people.

By: I know
#7by:    

KD is better than pi phi but worse than tri delt

By: lol
by: QT   

Of course KD is better! But better than TriDelt also. Geez!

By: QT

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.