facebook

sophomore rush

by: Not so sororityty

Hi I was just wondering whats a good spa to rush with as a sophomore and whats the typical cutoff for some sororities.

Also what are some average quotas if you could ballpark it ?

Posted By: Not so sororityty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Secret Sister   

All PNM's are held to the same GPA requirements, regardless of class. The minimum for rush is 2.5. I have no clue what my chapter's GPA minimum or class quotas are. It would be unusual for a Greek woman at Vanderbilt to know this information unless she is the VP of Recruitment or chapter president. Information like that is kept very confidential. Unless you had below a 3.3, you would most likely not get cut due to GPA. Of course, sororities make cuts for a number of reasons, GPA being just one of them.

By: Secret Sister
#2  by: soph   

Good is 3.0, better is 3.3 and stellar is +3.75.

As S.S. mentions gpa is only one indication of a good sorority match, and each home's UC quota is determined privately.

The 2018 recruitment quota number will not be averaged until after formal pref parties in January, but your recruitment starts in August--read and heed all info on our online greek life pages!

By: soph
#3  by: OK   

Outside of requirements, it doesn't impact much. It's not really a factor.

By: OK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.