facebook

how to escape the bottom tier

by:    

How does a sorority ever escape the bottom tier? Here it seems like just having alpha at the beginning of their name means ADPi, AXO, and AOII are destined to always be bottom. ADPi got hella girls this year and is still definitely bottom. Obviously it's hard to move but it seems like vandy culture makes it impossible.

Posted By: bottomtier
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

"ADPi got hella girls this year"

ADPi, this is why you'll never leave the bottom. Self advertising fake news isn't a good look

By: l
by: Really?   

ADPi did very well this year and there's been plenty of discussion about it on this forum. When something nice is said about a sorority, it doesn't mean it's self anything. Your comment however speaks volumes about you. Sitting behind a screen by yourself on an anon forum hurling insults. You must be a real winner.

By: Really?
by: b   

Careful, too much salt causes high blood pressure

By: b
#2by:    

How does a mid tier sorority become top tier?

By: how
by: Me   

It can happen. KD has become top tier. This may be at the bottom of the top tier but definitely top tier. The pledge class this year is unbelievable. Tiers can eventually change!

By: Me
by: L   

I agree that KD is now top tier. Ranking is something that will always be done but what isn't understandable is the reluctance to acknowledge changes within the tiers.

By: L
by: L   

When a new sorority moves into the top tier, it's because a previous top tier house is dropping. (Not making quota two years straight) it's a shame that instead of supporting the new rankings, haters of the new top tier (KD) come out in full force.

By: L
#3by:    

Right now, we are witnessing the rise of KD. AOII used to be top tier in the 80's. For those who are Vandy legacies, just ask your parents what it was like when they were in college.

By: bb
by: Too much   

KD this is a bit much

By: Too much
by: bb   

I am actually quite far from being a KD sister, so... Sorry your feelings got hurt

By: bb
by: Yes   

So true @bb

By: Yes
#4by:    

Thank you @bb for saying KD is on the rise. It's true. Top tier!

By: On the rise
by: K   

^^Yes!

By: K
#5by:    

Get hot girls. AOPi and ADPi don't have any.

By: ---------------

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.