facebook

clubs to meet kappas and thetas?

by:    

I'm a high school senior probably rushing next year. How can I meet kappas and thetas before rush?

Posted By: ku
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they already know most of the freshmen they want from high school

By: too late
by: Op   

What if I don't know any from high school? Are there any clubs I can join?

By: Op
by: @l   

Except they don't necessarily get who they want from high school. The sororities are getting more mixed and there are girls from the same high school in different sororities rushing the same PNMs.

By: @l
#2by:    

Why don't you join clubs and activities because they genuinely interest you and meet girls with similar interests? And, yes, girls will rush some of the girls they know from high school, but that's not everything. They also rush girls they meet in the fall. And just because they have lists doesn't mean they get all the PNMs on the top of their lists. Theta didn't. There are more houses with very high return rates during rush so you might want to cast a wider net and get to know as many girls as possible. But most of all be yourself and participate in all of the things that interest you. You'll meet girls in class, in activities, at frat parties, date parties, clubs, rush dates and through friends. The truth is that the friendships you make in the fall will stick regardless of letters so don't get too hung up on letters. It won't matter as much as you think.

By: @OP
by: ^^^   

what she said

By: ^^^
#3by:    

If you think that there are only two worthwhile sororities, you are going to be DOA. Have fun sitting in your dorm room on bid day. Your wanna be, try hard attitude is going to come back and bite you in the ass. Just telling it like it is.

By: Really?
#4by:    

This is sad and reeks of insecurity

By: Wow
#5by:    

If you want theta, join Dance Marathon. For top tier, just make sure you get a group of rich friends get go out at least twice a week.

By: bb

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.