facebook

vandy or duke?

by:    

I'm going to be a freshman next year and I will have the opportunity to choose between Vanderbilt and Duke. I have strong connections at both schools and know that I will be accepted to each. I hear that fun at Vandy is dying. Is that true? I've been interested in Vandy since freshman year of high school, but I don't want to go if it isn't still a "work hard, play hard" school. Do you guys think Vandy is as good as Duke? What decision would you make?

Posted By: frosh2017
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

fun at vandy is dying but still there, fun at duke is already dead. duke is the present stage of vandy advanced by 10 years.

By: yo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Wait until you hear from both schools. They may end up making your decision for you.

By: Don't count your chickens
by: Suuure   

If you really knew him all that well, you'd know that Vanderbilt doesn't have a president.

By: Suuure
#3by:    

Why don't you aim for Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, or MIT??? And Duke is a much better school academically than Vandy. Socially Vandy sucks

By: Lol
#4by:    

Go to Duke please

By: Duke

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.