facebook

fall rush

by:    

How does fall rush work for transfers?? are all the sororitys going to be recruiting people who are new in the fall or only ones that have room????

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Wait for January when all the sororities participate. The fall is basically COB and not all sororities are required or eligible to participate. Sign up in the fall for spring recruitment, get involved on campus and get to know people.

By: Hi
#2by:    

AOII does informal recruitment every semester and it is common for one or two other houses to also do fall COB. From what I have seen, PNMs really enjoy the COB process as it seems less high stakes and stressful. I definitely think you should keep it as an open option. It cannot hurt to go to an event at each house taking COB members.

By: Secret Sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Impressed   

@ Secret Sister Your posts have been so positive and helpful. You're being the change a lot would like to see on this site. Hope you stick around.

By: Impressed
by: Secret Sister   

Thank you, @Impressed! I have been trying my hardest to remember to come and check on all of the craziness these message boards inspire. I think it is no coincidence that my post is probably the post with the most activity ever for Vandy. People, both male and female rushes, just want to know what is happening behind the scenes. Once you peel back all of the rankings and pitting chapters against each other, this site can have a real purpose.
I hope that you feel comfort to post honestly and give girls advice based on whatever Greek experience you have. That is all I ever wanted.

By: Secret Sister
by: @secret sister   

Thank you thank you for always being so kind and levelheaded. So much more of that is needed here.

By: @secret sister
#3by:    

Contact Greek life office for the most accurate info

By: GL
#4by:    

bumping

By: ^^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.