facebook

phi psi pledge class

by:    

Just wondering about something as a girl - why isn't phi psi considered to be moving up? From what I know, they had a full pledge class this year, while some "better" frats (KA, Sig Chi) struggled. Moreover, they got a lot of pledges who were also looking at places like ZBT and ATO, just to name a few. I'm by no means saying they're top tier, but I definitely feel like they did better than a lot of frats considered similar this year, and am wondering why that wasn't recognized.

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nice try Phi Psi

By: ??
#2by:    

Lol I'm not in Phi Psi. I'm a girl. I do have some friends in the Phi Psi pledge class though which is why I'm curious

By: ?
#3by:    

I did hear they got something like 20 guys, which is more than can be said for others

By: I mean
#4by:    

Yeah I was wondering that too

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Yeah I was wondering that too

By: ya
#6by:    

I think there is a stigma that will take a long time for them to shake. I do think they are better than what people lead on, but still below DTD, FIJI, Pike, etc and no where near ATO or ZBT

By: hmm
by: hmm   

but with that being said, Pike still doesn't have a house, KA is probably gone, FIJI and DTD are going to lose their houses to LXA and DKE soon and Phi Kap is still very small, so who knows what it'll look like in a year

By: hmm
#7by:    

Yeah they do have about 20 pledges. But yeah I know they're not at the ATO or ZBT level, I was just saying I personally know people who chose to stop rushing those places because they were more interested in Phi Psi (and I also know some people who wanted Phi Psi and didn't get it)

By: ?
#8by:    

"I'm a girl"

Didn't know phi psi bid some girls this year

By: lol
#9by:    

VU frat reps vary wildly over the years, as various chapters come on and off probation - when I was an undergrad AEPi was the biggest joke on campus - but historically PhiPsi was always strong. It wouldn't surprise me to see them back toward top tier in 5 or 6 years.

By: OlderAlum
by: please   

get a life...what are you, 35? sci fi was bottom tier when my brother went here before they got kicked off and that was in 2008

By: please
#10by:    

I don't know if they're "better" or "worse" than any other pledge class currently, but they all seem to be guys you would actually want to be friends with and I feel like that counts for something.

By: For what it's worth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.