facebook

poll: reason for dropping out early

by:    

Posted By: kite
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I'm curious what the "other" category in the poll includes for people. Most of the people on my floor that dropped really only wanted two or three houses and thought the other houses were 'beneath' them. This kind of crazy thinking now means they forgo a greek experience. I happily ended up in a mid tier house and couldn't be happier. All the people on my floor that dropped are sitting in the dorm blowing bubbles. I simply don't get it at all.

By: curious

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

For me I voted 'other' because I finished the process but didn't feel the vibe at the house where I received a bid. Honestly the process seemed forced at most houses in my opinion. Just wish there wee more social options outside of greek life. But I think I made the best choice for me. Will probably transfer to a non SEC school for fall. Being a northerner here in the south is quite rough. I feel like like I"m an extra on the movie set of Driving MIss Daisy or The Color Purple!

By: i;mout

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.