facebook

cob

by:    

Does anyone know if any sororities are gonna do cob? I heard zeta and theta had lower pc numbers, but I'm not sure how accurate that is. If they decided to add more girls, would they do cob or snap bids?

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Typically the only sororities to participate in COB are AOPi and Alpha Chi

By: anchordown
#2by:    

how does cob work

By: cob
#3by:    

They will announce an open house then over the course of a week or two they have casual events at the house that you can be invited back to and in the end either you will or won't receive a bid.

By: Cob
#4by:    

So AOPi, AXO, and Pi Phi are doing cob. Does anyone know what this will look like and how many spots each house has? Also if a house cut you during rush why would you be able to get a bid now?

By: cob
#5by:    

How do we get info about cob, and when are the open houses?

By: fresh
by: fresh   

Okay, thanks I'll do that!

By: fresh
#6by:    

Wait Pi Phi is doing COB?

By: ?
by: !   

does anyone actually know if this is true? They looked like they had a pretty full class

By: !
by: true   

yes they are

By: true
#7by:    

How many spotsv

By: C
#8by:    

If you are interested in a particular house that you know is doing cob, contact their recruitment chair or a sister who are formed a with!

By: Secret Sister
#9by:    

What's cob

By: l

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Secret Sister   

Continuous open bidding

By: Secret Sister

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.