facebook

biggest shifts/surprises

by:    

What are the biggest changes/surprises after pc '17??

Posted By: anchordown
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Biggest PC surprises/upsets:

1. Theta kind of slacked again. Kappa's pc was noticeably better for the second year in a row and this year tri delt's was as well - some really great girls in DDD (and in Pi Phi - they killed it. Top of the middle for sure).

2. Zeta did really well last year but didn't do nearly as well this time around. Plus their pc is apparently smaller than usual especially compared to the other houses'.

3. ADPi had a really good pc for them, still some stereotypically bottom-tier girls but a lot of solid new members. Did better than AXO.

4. Another surprise just in general was how many girls ended up dropping. Almost 600 girls rushed which definitely had something to do with it but it seems rush was way harsher than usual this year.

It'll be interesting to see how this year's pcs affect rankings

By: Vandygreek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Tridelts pcs is very strange. Around half the girls were really great picks but the other half were not the best (not awful but just not top tier.) also pi phi got a lot of girls that I asummed would be tridelt.

By: Tridelt
by: But   

That always happens though

By: But
by: I mean   

In terms of having some girls you wouldnt expect to be top tier, Id definitely say the same thing about theta

By: I mean
#3by:    

Not sure what happened with theta and tridelt. They have a ton of really weird girls - not like "cute and quirky, never seen them out before" weird, but actually weird.

By: seriously?
#4by:    

This year changed things and I agree with comments in other threads that it might be a good thing. The PCs toward the top are definitely more mixed, except for Kappa. I'm not sure having more mixed classes at the top is bad for them. Instead I think having more houses with top tier girls makes greek life stronger overall. Everyone wins when more houses have good PCs and this year they do. The biggest upset is what is happening to Zeta, and it's a shame those girls are bailing instead of adding to the house that saw something in them. A good PC can and does change things.

By: Agree
by: ?   

What is happening with zeta? I thought they usually get a mix of top tier girls and some odd girls, but people don't usually drop

By: ?
by: Lol   

Since when does zeta get top tier girls?

By: Lol
by: D   

are girls dropping zeta? I haven't heard much about their pledges class

By: D
by: ha   

lol: i had some friends in tridelt lat year say that zeta actually got a number of girls they had wanted and some were confused by it

By: ha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.