facebook

theta snap bids

by:    

I ended up upper middle tier but don't really like my sorority and I heard that Theta might give out snap bids? I was wondering if this is true because I might try to get a snap bid and drop my sorority?

Posted By: Theta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they're not allowed to give you a snap bid since you accepted a bid from another sorority ; you have to wait until formal recruitment the following year ; they could get in a ton of trouble for giving you a snap bid

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

That's not a thing. Have you really given the place you got a bid from a chance? Bid day is just one day and it can be overwhelming and not really representative of what the chapter is like. Especially if you're feeling emotional.

By: no
#3by:    

theta giving out snap bids? how would that even work?

By: what
by: Good question    

I'm not sure. I just heard that the numbers in their pc were low and supposedly a lot girls who dropped wanted theta so it made sense. Also I'm not sure how accurate this is.

By: Good question

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.