AXO
AOPi

By: atj
by: fghjJan 18, 2017 9:18:58 PM

KAO over DDD
PI PHI over KD for the pcs

By: fghj
by: ~Jan 18, 2017 10:38:46 PM

Overall chi o is still over zeta but honestly ADPI might be over chi o for this pc

By: ~
#15  by: Wh   

What is campus total?

By: Wh
#16  by: dont know why   

Can someone fill me in on why it seems like so many on point PNMs 'fell through the cracks' this year? It was strange but some great ladies on my floor were totally ignored it seems by most of the houses. I thought they would all do well but sadly two of the four on my floor dropped day 2 and the two more dropped before pref. None had their hearts set on a 'certain' house and were open to the process I thought. Never seen so many tears. Quite sad to see and I honestly don't know why it happened. Is it like this every year?

By: dont know why
by: LolJan 21, 2017 1:37:20 AM

You can't claim to be "open to the process" if you drop

By: Lol
by: Dumb Jan 21, 2017 2:01:05 AM

This happens every single year the school just doesn't talk about it. Nothing changed this year from previous years

By: Dumb
#17  by: Me   

Kappa
Tri delt
Theta

Kid

Pi phi
Chi o
Zeta

Adpi
Axo
Aopi

By: Me
#18  by: jack   

Is it just me or does pi phi seemed to have beat out tri delt in pledge classes this year... Not trying to start a revolution here, but based on pc's definitely seems to be the case

By: jack
by: UmmJan 23, 2017 6:39:03 AM

Not if they are resorting to COB. That's never a good sign...

By: Umm
by: COBJan 23, 2017 7:36:50 AM

Theta didn't make quota either. They didn't last year either. It happens at the top, they just don't all participate in COB so it doesn't get out. I'm sure Pi Phi is doing COB with a PNM in mind. Probably a good move since there were a lot of good PNMs that dropped. Theta and Zeta should do it too. Not sure why there's a stigma. If there are openings and PNMs, COBs a good thing.

By: COB
by: "resorting"Jan 23, 2017 7:58:17 AM

Heard it was one opening maybe two. They definitely have someone in mind lol It's not a revolution to say it, pi phi pc is very strong this year

By: "resorting"
by: ConfusedJan 23, 2017 11:47:34 PM

Is there an informal COB process? If they had someone in mind, couldn't they just approach them? Or do they need to go through a more formal COB?

By: Confused
by: xJan 24, 2017 12:31:50 PM

pi phi is since juniors dropped. only 2 spots open, regular cob. they have lists of girls on their radar.

By: x
#19  by: Lol   

Well if pi phi beat out tri delt then they beat out theta too

By: Lol
by: haJan 23, 2017 12:18:38 PM

which is just not a thing

By: ha
by: hmmJan 23, 2017 3:13:30 PM

Wouldn't say that tri delt beat theta in the first place since they were both aiming for different girls... theta lost a lot of girls to kappa but tri delt wasn't even in the running for a lot of those girls to begin with

By: hmm
#20  by: Confused   

What makes a "good pledge class"? Are you looking at pictures of the pledge classes to make these determinations? How can one pledge class be "awful" compared to another sorority? Are these comments based on bid day pictures or something else?

By: Confused

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.