facebook

possible transfer and dating at vandy

by:    

I'm thinking about transferring to vandy from gwu next year and wanted to know what the dating life is like at vandy? are girls (guys too) more interested in hooking up or dating? Is tinder used a lot? FYI would be a phi delt once transferring

Posted By: soph dude
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Honestly it depends what circle you put yourself in. In my friend group, almost everyone is dating someone, but I get the sense that that's rare - there's definitely a big hookup culture here.

By: Girl

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

A lot of people are exclusive with someone theyre hooking up with, or may be dating very casually, but I don't know too many who are in serious relationships. Of all the frats though, Phi Delt seems more like the relationship type than some others

By: Well
#3by:    

Just be aware that most Vandy girls aren't very attractive.

By: -
by: Ha   

The girls may not be what youd find at a state school, but theyre still far more attractive than vandy guys.

By: Ha
by: lol   

@vandy girl you wish

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.