facebook

active sister ama

by:    

I thought that it would be extremely useful for PNM's if I created a thread to ask me anything about Greek life. I am an active sister here at Vandy and believe that I have a good well rounded view on it. I will answer pretty much any question, except ones like what house I am from.

Posted By: Secret Sister
Page 5 of 5
#41by:    

What GPA does a sophomore PNM need to rush with. If I have around a 3.1 GPA, is that good for most houses? Which houses would I be cut from and what are the different GPA cut off numbers?

By: sohomore rushingggg
#42by:    

Wanted to bump this thread up as it's full of super helpful information. Some of the opinions are a bit controversial but overall very useful for PNMs.

By: hi
#43by:    

Where is Secret Sister hiding? Totally miss reading her posts about sunshine, rainbows and unicorns and recruitment. Share some wisdom Secret Sister, WE MISS YOU!! You totally got me through recruitment last year as what you were saying made sense and was helpful. I hope you can help out some more this year.

By: hi
#44by:    

Are you kidding? She was just a shill for Panhel. Get real and do your own thinking.

By: pip
#45by:    

I agree with @pip. No sunshine and rainbows this year Secret Sister...just keep it real. You were at your best with REAL and not with FAKE.

By: nan

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.