facebook

why are all these freshmen girls freaking out?

by: lol

All these freshmen girls all freaking out about rush. It's Vandy, not Bama. Greek Life here is a joke. Calm down. But it is hilarious watching all you freak out.

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: andi   

I think they are freaking out because they didn't have a clue coming in on how to behave and now that so many have done regrettable things and/or alienated people they realize that it might turn out to be a tad bit difficult to go through the process. Its baffling to me to have this level of cluelessness as the rush process is well established and truly not much new under the sun. The fact that people are asking about recs and we are so close to when they are needed to me says there also might be arrogance as well as ignorance at play here as well. We just got finished doing our prelim lists and its surprising how many freshman made some really poor choices in terms of behavior. Its all very regrettable.....

By: andi
#2  by: what   

Wait what's a prelim list help

By: what
#3  by: andi   

Its the beginning of the black list...We've been combing social media for months and this combined with keeps tabs on the parties on campus allows us to figure out who to include and who to exclude. No mysteries with this process at all.

By: andi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.