facebook

drinking photos

by:    

Should i clean up my facebook / instagram before rush, or will party pics help me

Posted By: Choco
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Are you a moron? This has to be one of the most incredibly stupid posts I have ever seen! Given the stupidity of this post I would recommend that in your case (and your case only) that you leave all your photos on facebook/instagram even the ones of you giving your boyfriend a bj! I would also suggest doing some research on the recruitment process and perhaps finding someone who has a clue as to how this process works. YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

By: maria

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

LOL! I have to wonder if some of these people have lived under a rock and don't have the basic intelligence to do some research on recruitment. I think the PNM that made this post has a great future as a kappa or theta!

By: danita
#3by:    

Its already too late to do this as we have been combing social media since school started. I'm not sure how so many ladies managed to make it into Vandy and be so incredibly stupid about social media. We even have the power to unlock private accounts so if you think you are safely hidden please know that you are NOT!

By: nance
#4by:    

The OP and all of the responses are the same troll. Get a life

By: aaaah
#5by:    

I am not sure why houses looking at social media of PNMs is such a big deal? We all use social media in one way or another. The OP was naive to think that social media wouldn't be looked at in compiling lists for recruitment. If you look at recruitment advice offered by professional recruitment advisors, one of the first things they say is to look at your social media presence. I disagree with aaaah in that I think the OP was 'real' and not a troll and really did have a question (stupid one in my opinion). So, to dismiss this discussion as being the work of a troll is frankly dismissive and rude aaaaah.

By: nels
#6by:    

Yuh

By: yuh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.