facebook

sororitiy personalities

by:    

Can someone say THE POSITIVE things about each sorority, why girls would want to be a sister in each house. Thanks!

Posted By: Freshman girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Every sorority girl I know can clean a plate, quick!

By: Positive
#2by:    

It's really hard for one person to speak for all the sororitys here. Each chapter has amazing qualities that can be best spoken for by the sisters, so just start a convo. trust me you will find the girls you are most at home with

By: Sorority girl
#3by:    

I can say some positives just based on the girls I have met! Keep in mind this in no way captures the whole chapter--it's just based on individuals..

Kappa- great sense of humor, tight knit, has a lot of fun going out together
Theta- very supportive of each other and active in vandy clubs, orgs, etc. Sociable and fun.
DDD- super sweet girls, always friendly and easy to talk to. Extremely socially competent.
PiPhi- Super funny, down to earth, and fun to be around. Don't take themselves too seriously.
Zeta- genuine, fun girls who love going out but also love a staying in for a good wine night with friends
KD- tight-knit pledge classes, outspoken and fun.
ChiO- kindest, warmest girls ever. I've legit never met a chi o I don't like. Very easy to get along with. Classy.
ADPi- diverse and supportive group of girls with a great sisterhood
AXO- strong women who stick to their guns and are great to be around. They def lift each other up.
AOPi- loyal, intelligent girls who have super meaningful relationships with their friends and each other (and a gorgeous house, even though that isn't really important)

By: panhel love
by: panhel love   

But definitely each girl knows her chapter much better than an outsider, so maybe ask girls about this during the second two rounds of recruitment to get better answers!

By: panhel love
#4by:    

Hard to generalize but enough variety in each for anyone.

By: All Good

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Who wouldn't want to be part of the sorority greek life at VU?

By: why

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.