facebook

most selective frats/sororites

by:    

I'm not going to base my choice off this but I'm a female who will be rushing next year. I was wondering what sorority would be the most selective or the most difficult to get into? Also, which frat would be the most selective?

Posted By: Class of 2020
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

you dont choose, you rush. zeta and sig nu top tier

By: stop being a tryhard

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Actually...   

Actually depending on who you are you can choose. For example, I could have joined any fraternity that I wanted to. But for frats the most selective ones are AEPi and SAE. For sororitys try Kappa, Theta, and Tri Delt.

By: Actually...
by: @actually   

just because you go where you want to doesnt mean everywhere likes you. for example an aepi wouldnt fit in at sae, just because theyre good houses doesnt mean the kids are the same

as far as selective frats goes sae is the most (rip dke and beta) but aepi, kappa sig, phi delt, and sig chi are respectable as well. big drop off after them

By: @actually

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.