facebook

vandy or upenn?

by:    

I got into both and financial aid is the same. I was accepted to Wharton at Penn, but still love Vandy. Which should I choose?

Posted By: choice
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You got into Wharton? Why are you even asking this question? Have fun in Philly.

By: OlderAlum
#2by:    

If you aren't from the south or very into frat/sorority culture then do not come to vandy.

By: leavingasap
#3by:    

Wharton is the best undergrad b-school in the country. Your career options will be so much better than if you attend Vandy. Unless you are sure you don't want to study business you shouldn't even consider Vandy. And Penn has a pretty decent Greek Life for an Ivy so your social life shouldn't be affected. Just wondering why are you even considering Vandy over Wharton?

By: -
by: choice   

I don't know. I just really fell in love with Vandy during the visit. I know Penn is the logical choice, but Vandy has sports and a more overall fun vibe. Penn just seemed really serious.

By: choice
by: -   

Fun is slowly dying at Vandy. Philly is a great city and has lots of pro-sports teams. Penn's sports are D1, albeit in the Ivy League conference. Definitely go there.

By: -
#4by:    

If you were deciding between a humanities major at either school, then there would be a discussion. You got into Wharton. Have fun at UPenn.

By: a
#5by:    

Vanderbilt is great, but Penn is better for investment banking recruiting that's for sure.

By: TheLegendaryBeta
#6by:    

I would still pick Vanderbilt over Penn again. Good collegial vibe, nicer people, better teaching... the only downside is recruiting if you want finance. But I guess it has to do with proximity to New York also

By: TheLegendaryBeta
by: What?    

Better teaching at Vandy, nicer people??? How could you possibly know that? Picking Vandy over Wharton would be like picking a D3 football school over Bama if you had NFL aspirations. In other words it would be a completely nonsensical decision and would hurt your future career prospects.

By: What?
#7by:    

GO TO UPENN.......UPENN IS IVY LEAGUE, VANDY is NOT.

By: Answer......
#8by:    

yo if youve got the sack youll just go sig chi, were already biddin kids so decide now

By: sigma chi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.