facebook

is there racism at vandy?

by:    

I applied was recently accepted to Vandy RD, and picked it over Georgetown. I am disappointed to see on this site that there is apparently rampant racism against black students on campus. One of the reasons I decided on Vandy was because I heard it was an inclusive and fun environment. Will a black male be able to integrate into the greek system and be treated well? Or, should I choose another school?

Posted By: class of 2020
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Hi Corey!

By: the Internet
#2by:    

bump

By: the Internet

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

I am stuck at why you would turn down georgetown to be with a bunch of overly entitled whites with mediocre academic backgrounds and most likely more money than brains. I then am doubly confused why any african american that had another option would go to school in the south? Honestly, people that have grown up in progressive cities and towns on either of the coasts have issues integrating here IF THEY ARE WHITE! I cannot imagine being a minority at our school. It must be truly awful.

By: tammy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.