facebook

pike vs. fiji

by:    

I don't see why people think Fiji is better than Pike. I'd put Pike tied with ZBT honestly, Pike throws better parties even though their guys may not seem as cool at first. As a girl, I definitely prefer Pike

Posted By: just saying
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Written by a Pike Groupie.

By: HA2
#2by:    

There's no way a girl wrote this. Probably some kid in Pike

By: vandycandy
#3by:    

Dear Pike,
You might want to not spend your time on Greek Rank, and focus on not receiving a cease and desist from your nationals within a year of returning to campus for leaked Groupme messages. :P

By: lol
#4by:    

Yeah I'd put Pike over ATO as well. Pike just throws better parties and has cooler guys.

By: yup
by: @yup   

New Rankings

Pike
Sae / AEPI
----------

Everybody Else

By: @yup
#5by:    

Pike is not good haha. They don't even have a house. I guess they're okay compared to bottom tier houses, but that's exactly what they are: strictly bottom tier. Nowhere near ATO or ZBT and substantially worse than FIJI.

by: vander   

^clearly a Fiji

By: vander
#6by:    

Honestly pike tries so hard to be frat, but that doesn't mask the fact that they've lost all their football players and are left with a bunch of goobers and are in a bunch of trouble with OGL and PIKE nationals

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

Did they really lose the football players?

by: vander   

^No, but some of the football players are seniors and McCrary is graduating a year early

By: vander

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.